Save the Deal! Help Your Unconventional Clients Qualify for a Mortgage
As a real estate agent, one of the hardest parts of the job can be seeing a deal fall through because your client can’t get financing. You’ve spent months poring through listings, showing them houses, and helping them decide. And now that the dream house has finally been found, they can’t find adequate financing to seal the deal in time.
In today’s market, this challenge can arise due to various, not-so-uncommon factors. Maybe you’ve lost a deal due to one of these?
- Your client doesn’t have stellar credit
- Your client owns a business
- Your client is self-employed
- Your client had a bankruptcy or foreclosure less than 4 years ago
- Your client owns multiple properties
Another major challenge has been getting financing for clients who need jumbo mortgages. With the rising value of homes nationwide, jumbo mortgages are in great demand right now — but qualifying for a jumbo mortgage can be particularly tricky, especially for less conventional borrowers.
And The Good News…
We’ve just launched a new loan program — beyond by Embrace Home Loans™ — that makes it far easier for a wide range of borrowers to qualify for a mortgage.
Here’s who can apply:
- Borrowers with a FICO score as low as 580
- Borrowers with a major negative credit event in their history
- Borrowers who foreclosed or had a bankruptcy 2 or more years ago
- Borrowers looking for a mortgage up to $2 million
- Borrowers looking to buy non-warrantable condos
- Borrowers who own multiple properties
- Self-employed individuals
Plus, your clients can count on a speedy closing. The average Embrace loan closes in just 21 days — significantly quicker than the typical closing period of 40 days or more.
What You Can Do
As a real estate agent, you can now expand your client base by proactively reaching out to individuals who thought they were not eligible to buy a home. See firsthand what beyond by Embrace Home Loans™ can do for your clients!