10 Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes to Fire Up Your Motivation
Gary Vaynerchuk — also known as Gary Vee — is an investor and serial entrepreneur. He’s also a five-time New York Times Bestselling Author and the CEO of VaynerX. He has a huge personality and is well-respected within his industry. Gary uses social media to help inspire others and give his audience the boost we all sometimes need to get motivated. He is full of motivational quotes that will help kick-start you into gear to get things done.
Here are 10 Gary Vaynerchuk quotes to fire up your motivation.
1. “‘Winning’ is not defined by me or your parents or even the market…it’s defined by you.”
Don’t play by others’ opinions and focus on how you define your strengths — and what qualifies as a “win” in life.
2. “The truth is that finding happiness in what you do every day is so imperative”
Stop waiting to be happy. Focus your energy in a positive way on your own successes and don’t let other people’s successes deter from your own.
3. “If 1 out of 15 of your ideas succeed, that’s better than 99% of your friends who never start a single idea.”
Start moving, start talking, keep cooking up new ideas. The time will pass anyway.
4. “It’s not about how much sleep you get. It’s what you do when you’re awake.”
Sleep is important, of course, but don’t waste every second you are awake complaining or doubting yourself. Audit how you spend your day and make sure you are working toward your goals.
5. “Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless”
Anyone can learn a skill, but passion is harder to come by for some people. If you feel passionate about something, don’t let anyone stop you.
6. “Roll up to that attractive woman in the bar and ask her out. Roll up on that good-looking dude and ask him out for coffee. Roll up on your business idea and make it happen. Because being 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and regretting that you didn’t swing the bat is the worst regret of them all.”
Go after what you want — no excuses.
7. “Work. That’s how you get it.”
It takes years to build a solid business, but whether you work hard and accomplish your goals is up to you.
8. “Forget yesterday. Last week. Last month. That girl, that boy. That boss. That time…let’s go.”
It’s simple — if you dwell on the past, you will never move forward.
9. “I’m just always looking forwards. I spend very little time looking backwards.”
Looking back can be painful and can take the focus off of your goals. The past is the past and it should stay there.
10. “Make positivity louder.”
Let go of anger, frustration, doubt and stress. Be positive and think positive thoughts. Your thoughts become your actions and your actions become your reality. Change your thoughts, change your world.